When it comes to cleaning and organization, making a to-do list is a must. But, we don't have to recreate the wheel when the list already exists, especially when it is as detailed and beautiful as Emily Ley's. She made this free printable* version to help you or your house cleaner stay on top of this year's Spring Cleaning projects.
Before you read the list, keep in mind the following:
1. Not all cleaning projects listed may apply to you,
2. Be kind to yourself, don't do it all over the weekend,
3. If you live with family, roommates, or regularly hire a cleaning service-divide, delegate, and conquer the projects!
4. Add any cleaning tasks the list does not include in the notes section. I have added to my list washing many rugs throughout my home and thoroughly cleaning the piano-yikes!
5. Treat yourself! I ask all my clients to do this after completing an organizing project.
I love office stationery, any paper product that improves office and home efficiency and organization is my favorite thing in the world. Yes, I am exagerating, but that's how much I enjoy beautiful and quality stationary tools. That's why I love SIMPLIFIED by Emily Ley. She offers tools that work and are lovely to see. Visit her here: https://www.emilyley.com for more free printables.
*This article is not a paid promotion by SIMPLIFIED, nor does SIMPLIFIED know I wrote this blog post recommending their products. However, I like their tools, and I'm willing to share them with my readers. Thank you.